Baylor College of Medicine is a health sciences university that creates knowledge and applies science and discoveries to further education, healthcare and community service locally and globally.
Improving health through science, scholarship and innovation
- Value others and treat them with courtesy, politeness and kindness
- Promote and support diversity, inclusion and equity
- Encourage civil dialogue that considers diverse opinions and ideas
- Interact with honesty, consistency and transparency
- Operate in ways that demonstrate ethical behaviors
- Foster personal accountability to build trust
- Cultivate creative ideas and unique talents across the organization
- Embrace a culture of continuous improvement
- Inspire the creation and application of new knowledge
- Sustain a culture that values collaboration
- Communicate openly to enhance understanding
- Establish effective partnerships
- Promote the highest standards of safety, quality and service
- Strive to excel in every aspect of our mission
- Support an environment that inspires the best from our people
Building on Excellence
Baylor College of Medicine consistently ranks as a top choice for medical students, graduate students and health professions students.
The Baylor College of Medicine Fast Facts brochure provides an overview of the College as well as for statistics regarding our faculty, staff, trainees and alumni.
Our seven-year strategic roadmap provides the blueprint for leveraging Baylor’s collaborative environments and historic leadership in research to form a new paradigm for integrated health sciences universities.