Patient Care at Baylor Medicine
We Are Here for You
Baylor Medicine continues to care for patients both at the clinic and virtually via telehealth applications. Our staff is actively reaching out to patients to determine the best way to continue their care given the current circumstances.
We offer telehealth visits to current and new patients. View more information regarding telehealth visits.
Please rest assured that additional screening and protective measures are in place to protect all who enter our facilities. Learn more about how we are protecting our patients and tips for your appointment visit.
As of Wednesday, May 12, 2021, everyone aged 12 and older is now eligible to receive a COVID-19 vaccine. For information on how to register to receive a vaccine please follow this link.
There's Every Reason to Choose Baylor Medicine
You deserve care that's unique to your needs. At Baylor Medicine, we create a treatment plan that draws from our storied experience, our collaborative nature and our drive to advance healthcare. As a Baylor Medicine patient, you'll have access to exclusive clinical trials, leading-edge procedures, and the brightest minds in medicine—all working together to provide you with more options and the best results.
Learn about your rights as a patient, read about what to expect from your appointment and more.
Covid-19: Patient Information
Payments and Billing
Make a payment online, get information regarding insurance, and contact our billing office.
Resources and apps to help you manage your care, remind you of important dates, and deliver comments about our services.
- New Patient General Intake Form
- Patient Relationship Agreement: English or Spanish
- Authorization for Release of Protected Health Information: English or Spanish
- Opt-Out of Health Information Exchange: English or Spanish
- Request for Amendment to Health Information: English or Spanish
- MyChart Proxy Forms
- Clinical Services Phone Directory
- Local: (713) 798-1000
- Toll-free: (800) BAYLOR1 (800-229-5671)
- Emergencies: 911
- Customer Service/Patient Billing: (713) 798-1900
- Baylor Medicine Security: (713) 798-3000
- Patient Relations/Complaints: (713) 798-7200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.